• 4 ripe purple Stanley plums
1. Pour the oats into a small, flat bottomed microwave proof dish and pour over the milk.
2. Add the cinnamon and mix together.
3. Press the oat mix down into the dish with the back of the spoon and cook in the microwave for 2 minutes on high.
4. Cut into fingers and serve once cool.
Tip 1: Swirl in natural yoghurt
Tip 2: You can give these ripe plums as first finger foods if you remove the stone and peel the skin off. Store in a sealable container in the fridge for up to two days.