Kale & Pea Pesto Pasta
- 60g frozen peas
- 100g Piccolo baby star pasta shapes
- 100g fresh kale or spinach
- 60g fresh basil
- 40g freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 50ml extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp full fat Greek yoghurt
1. Cook the peas in a large pan of boiling water. Once cooked drain, reserving the cooking water. Add the pasta into the pea cooking water and cook the pasta according to the packet instructions.
2. While the pasta is cooking, to a blender add all the remaining ingredients. Add in the cooked peas and blend to a smooth puree. If it needs more liquid, add a glug more of olive oil.
3. Once the pasta is cooked, drain and use what you need and mix with a tbsp of pesto.