Rainbow Easter Sensory Bin Activity
Rainbow Easter Sensory Bin - so easy but so much fun! Watch your little ones get wrapped up in this for hours of endless play. Well, hop to it. Link in bio on how to play!
Thanks for sharing with us @mrs.rachelendres
What to do?
- Grab your sensory bin and fill with rainbow coloured beans
- Gather Easter eggs and other Easter toys and place them in the sensory bin.
- Grab your measuring cups, soup ladles or cooking spoons and place them beside the sensory bin.
Different ways your littles can play:
- Use the spoons and measuring cups to fill the Easter eggs
- Use the spoons and measuring cups for pouring and scooping
- Once eggs are full, shake them like maracas
What kind of learning opportunities does this craft provide?
- Hand-eye coordination
- Gross motor skills
- Fine motor skills
- Sensory exploration
Note: As with all of our activities, we recommend full supervision because, as we know, little ones like to explore with all of their senses - including their mouths!
Well, hop to it and enjoy!