1. In a bowl, mix together the flour and the baking powder.
2. Now add in the milk, butter and sweetener. Fold everything together.
3. Add some more butter to a pan and place on low-medium heat. Pour in
some of the batter.
4. Heat each batch for around 3 minutes; bubbles will begin to appear on the
surface and when they do, flip over and cook the other side. Don’t flip more
5. Remove from heat; you can keep the cooked pancakes warm by placing in
a preheated oven while you make the rest!
Estimated prep time: 5 minutes
Estimated cooking time: 6 minutes per batch
NOTES: The batter will be quite puffy; take care not to over mix as you don’t
want to knock the air out. If the batter is too thick, add more milk and fold
To avoid pancakes browning too quickly, take the pan off the heat and wipe
down with a kitchen towel before each new batch.