What you need:
50g Caster or coconut sugar
100g Unsalted butter (softened)
150g Plain flour
1. Preheat oven to 190
2. Cream together butter and sugar until smooth
3. Sift in flour and mix together to create a soft dough. You may need to bring this together with your hands towards the end.
4. Break off small pieces of the mix and push into silicone mould, making sure it goes into all the small crevasses.
5. Pop the mould onto a baking tray and bake in the oven for 20-25min until the tops start to brown slightly.
6. Once out of the oven and cooled slightly, pop the biscuits still in the mould into the fridge and chill for a couple of hours. This will allow you to remove the biscuits from the mould without them breaking.
7. One chilled, gently peel back mould from biscuits and leave to come back to room temperature before you serve.