Beetroot Crepes with Mango and Banana
What you need:
1/4 cup milk
1/4 cup flour
1tbsp melted butter
1 tbsp unsweetened chocolate
1. Boil beetroot and blend until smooth. Set aside
2. In a large bowl, beat the eggs and milk together. Beat in sifted flour mixture until smooth; stir in melted butter then add 2tbsp beetroot.
3. Heat a lightly oiled frying pan over medium heat. Pour or scoop the batter into the pan.
4. Tip and rotate pan to spread batter as thinly as possible. Brown on both sides.
5. Serve with fresh mango and banana. Then drizzle with chocolate syrup!