Banana Oat Bites
What you need:
3 ripe bananas
1 cup flour
¼ cup milk of your choice
Sprinkle of cinnamon
Fillings such as raisins/choc chips etc (optional)
1. Pre-heat your oven to 180c. Grease a mini-muffin tray with a little oil.
2. Peel, chop and mash the bananas in a medium sized bowl.
3. Add the flour and mix well.
4. Now stir in the milk and mix again.
5. Now add the cinnamon and fillings (if using) and mix once more.
6. Fill mixture into the sections of your mini muffin tray and then place the tray
into the oven for 15 minutes.
Estimated prep time: 5 minutes
Estimated cooking time: 15 minutes
Suitable for 6 Months+